Roseburg Restorative Dentistry
Preventative Oral Care
At Lee Dental, our dental team is committed in providing the highest standard of restorative oral care at the most affordable prices in the Roseburg and surrounding areas. As part of our most comprehensive component of our preventive dentistry practice, we utilize state-of-the-art technologies to analyze your oral health, as well as focusing on your concerns and dental goals while keeping direct dialogue to ensure your trust and safety.
Some restorative dental examinations you can expect to receive at our office include:
- Evaluation for tooth decay – Each tooth surface will be examined for any signs of decay utilizing specialized dental equipment.
- Examination for periodontal disease – The gums, gum line, and skeletal structure around the teeth are checked for any signs of periodontal disease.
- Evaluation of dental restorations – If applicable, we check the condition of any restorations such as crowns, bridges, fillings, and veneers, in addition to any loose or fractured devices.
Restorative Oral Care Services
Our Roseburg office is proud to offer a variety of dental services focused on repairing and restoring damaged or missing teeth. These restorative dental treatments include the following:
- Amalgam fillings
- Composite fillings
- Crowns (caps)
- Dentures & partial dentures
- Fixed bridges
- Inlay and onlay restorations
- Root canal therapy
Dentures in Roseburg
If you're facing extensive tooth loss due to decay, injury, or aging, dentures could be a viable restorative option. Dentures may be recommended if you have multiple missing teeth, lack the necessary bone density for implants, or seek an affordable and non-invasive solution. Our team educates you on denture types, including partial and full options, explaining the benefits and considerations for each. With personalized care, we address concerns and preferences to ensure your comfort.
Importance of Restorative Dentistry
Utilizing advanced dental techniques and technology, our services are proven to be effective with applications such as:
- Detecting any decay inside a tooth or underneath the gum line
- Locating any tartar accumulation, tooth decay, or cavities on the sides of teeth not visible through a physical screening
- Recording the extent of bone loss resulting from periodontal disease
- Locating fractures or underlying decay within dental fillings
- Targeting abnormalities such as abscesses, cysts, or lymphoma
- Diagnosing any cancerous or non-cancerous tumors
- Identifying nerve damage or root infection
- Revealing tooth and root positions
- Providing a glimpse of underlying complications in the skeletal system
- Obtaining growth records of one’s teeth and mandibular region, especially valuable in pediatric dentistry
- Assisting in the preparation and placement of dental implants as well as orthodontic braces